Heosone is a solution for the control and management of chest freezers and wall-standing plug-in showcase coolers for supermarkets and professional refrigerators.
The kit of components can be applied to both low temperature and medium temperature applications operating on propane.
The complete package includes:
- BLDC compressor. DC technology allows greater efficiency through permanent magnet brushless motors, the widest range of modulation (25-100%), high reliability due to a reduction in electrical and mechanical stress, low noise and extremely compact dimensions.
- Control unit with integrated DC driver. All of the advantages of CAREL drivers (electrical efficiency, reliability of both the driver and the entire solution, electromagnetic compatibility) are combined with the Heosone controller to form an integrated unit for:
- cabinet temperature and superheat control
- compressor management (COP calculation, oil recovery procedures)
- condensing stage control
- lights, defrosts, fans and alarms
- Electronic expansion valve with stepper motor. Operation is managed perfectly in synch with the variable-speed compressor, the evaporation temperature can be controlled continuously to ensure efficiency in all operating conditions. The use of electronic valves also allows preventive and alarm monitoring actions, for greater reliability of the entire solution.
- DC motors for EC fans. High efficiency and low noise, available for the condenser and/or evaporator.
- HMI with BLE/NFC connectivity.
The cooling capacity varies from 0.8 kW to 1.6 kW, depending on the application, with a propane charge of up to 150 g.
Heosone can be perfectly integrated into supervisory and remote monitoring systems.