Heos represents the most efficient solution for the management of supermarket showcases/cold rooms by responding in real time to changes in operating conditions.
This feature is achieved through continuous modulation, a result of the synergy between the variable-speed DC compressor and electronic expansion valve, managed by an advanced controller.
The main components of the complete Heos package are:
- BLDC compressors DC technology allows greater efficiency through permanent magnet brushless motors, the widest range of modulation (25-100%), high reliability due to a reduction in electrical and mechanical stress, low noise and extremely compact dimensions. Both vertical and horizontal solutions are available, with a wide range of brands and performance.
- DC drivers. CAREL drivers for Heos applications feature high electrical efficiency and reliability of both the driver and the entire solution, thanks to perfect integration with the system (envelope control, safe torque off, crankcase heater, ...), as well as electromagnetic compatibility. Class B firmware is available, with integrated protection and consequent savings in installation costs.
- Electronic expansion valve with stepper motor. Operation is managed perfectly in synch with the variable-speed compressor, the evaporation temperature can be controlled continuously to ensure efficiency in all operating conditions. The use of electronic valves also allows preventive and alarm monitoring actions, for greater reliability of the entire solution.
- Heos controller. All-in-one solution for:
- showcase temperature and superheat control
- compressor management (envelope, COP calculation, oil recovery procedures)
- condensing stage control
- lights, defrosts, fans and alarms
The Heos solution is available for natural (R290 and CO2) or synthetic (R448A/R449A, R410A, etc.) refrigerants.
Performance comes together with ease of use, clear and intuitive menus and simplified unit configuration (Wizard procedure).
Heos can be perfectly integrated into supervisory and remote monitoring systems. The use of “smart” components and advanced algorithms makes it possible to associate Heos with true predictive maintenance procedures.